We buy about 4-6 pairs of Docker's Baggy Fit 34x34 pants for my husband's work.Its a hard style and size to hunt down, so when you do find them, you stock up.

Back in November, the clasp that closes the pants was bent and fell out. Very poorly made. I emailed their customer service and actually had great customer service that suggest to take to a seamstress to fix, and they would reimburse me for the cost. Turns out, it was only $ 4.00 to fix 2 pairs of pants, great deal.

So July, I have another 2 pair pants that did the same thing, so I just took to the seamstress and got fixed. I submitted my receipt last time where i got an email that "They already fixed these pants". I explained I have actually 9 pairs, and this is another 2 pair of pants. "They want me to pay for shipping, ship them to Docker's, where they would determine if they needed fixed or not".

So now they want me to pay for shipping and be without 2 pairs of pants for an unknown period of time. I tried again spell it out to them, but they don't care.

I can't believe what excellent customer service I got before, and now really crappy this time.They are basically fighting over $4.00 vs their expensive pants that they sell, poorly constructed.

Review about: Dockers Pants.

Had an Experience with Dockers?

Comments