I bought a 38" Dockers black belt 11DK01JX 38/95 Made in China CL1 and labeled Genuine Leather. When I hooked my cell phone holster over it the shiny surface material was indented badly.

I could live with that. But then some type of plasticized, shiny, thin covering peeled off the face of the belt, leaving the unfinished underlying leather exposed. What an ugly mess. Obviously the surface of the belt was not "Genuine Leather." What falseness in advertising is that?

And what type of faulty manufacture would leave me with a belt so ugly it is unusable? I am left distrusting the Docker brand.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of dockers belt from Dockers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Dockers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dockers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1215189

Never, ever trust any product made in China. Your leather problem happens not only with belts, but with shoes, etc.

made in The Peoples Republic of China.

Many name brand companies like Docker get their goods from foreign countries and you need to realize much of it is poor quality junk. Tell Dockers you are not satisfied and want a refund.