This is my third pair of Dockers that have ripped out. 2 pairs of pants, the rear left pocket tore down and to my knees, the other pair the rear pocket tore down half way down to my knees.

Ever since Dockers sold their firm to Levi, the material has been cheapened and rips without apparent reason. I have worn Dockers for years, way back when I was in college, but I keep hoping the quality will improve, yet it doesn't seem to happen.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dockers pants from Dockers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dockers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dockers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1228350

So that is what happened.

The material used to make Dockers sucks.

It is nothing like what they used to be made of.

It makes my skin crawl, I can't wear them anymore. After a lifetime of wearing Dockers, I'll never buy another pair.