Most important 2 wheels on my 29" Dockers luggage completely shredded
Three successful trips, but then the wheels of my largest bag suddenly and completely shredded.Rolling the 46 pounds was impossible.
Had to UPS most of the contents home, overstuff my husband's luggage, and carry the remaining items in my camera bag and his daypack, leaving this new-looking but useless piece of luggage in the hotel room in California as we flew home to Virginia. I have NEVER had such a disastrous experience with any other luggage, and we do a lot of traveling.
Cannot recommend this brand of luggage to anyone.Very frustrating to have spent this much on luggage and have it unusable so soon.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dockers Rolling Luggage
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "After experiencing what I just experienced with a Verizon consultant I feel I need to share my story. I was a consultant for Verizon landline for five years from 1998..."
- "CHEAPEST PRICE AROUND...GOT ME DONE UNDER 700 BUCKS..AAMCO CHARGED ME 2300 AND FAILED 3 WEEKS LATER. I HAD SEEN A FEW REVIEWS AND DECIDED TO CHECK THEM OUT AND DISCUSS..."
- "Don't waste your money or your clothing. The first time this happened I thought it was a fluke. Then I used Tide pods again and ended up with..."