I purchased the Dockers luggage set and after two years of very limited travel the suitcase started falling apart along with frayed edging. Also the carry on tore apart at the seams underneath the handles.

I contacted Dockers and was given a phone number (951) 681 - 8888 etx. 101 to voice my complaint and was told that they could not help me without a receipt ( what if it was a gift?). I will never buy another Dockers luggage set or individual piece.. I've purchased two luggage suitcases " OGIO" from Kohls and they will stand behind any product that they sell with or without a receipt; and that is why Kohls is the leading retailer in the U.S.A..

I'm presently in the process of looking to see if "OGIO" makes carry on luggage; I've been retired for several years, do limited travel and do not expect to have any defective product from this manufacturer and most of all feel very confident in the way that Kohls conducts their business and takes care of their customers..

J.J. Hernandez

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

ransom

Kohls is not even close to being the top retailer in the US. Walmart , unfortunately is WAY ahead of everyone else. Kohls is pretty far down the list.