Dockers - Pants falling apart
I had to have pockets sewed back together.The pants are fraying at the bottom of the legs AND the belt loops.
Normally Dockers have served me well but in this case I can't see buyin another pair anytime soon. I wear these pants 2 x per week. I can't do that anymore because they are falling apart. Cost of pants were 40 something dollars.
These are the signature Khaki pants. I really thought these would wear well...not so.
My parent had bought these as a gift, so I don't have the receipt to return.Not even 6 MONTHS and these pants are torn/frayed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dockerss Pants
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "Springfield Illinois. Yesterday, I was fitted for my source, yes first set of dentures because the lab messed up the first three. The denture fitting yesterday went as bad..."
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."
- "They consistently miss picking up my garbage/recycles. This is ongoing and they miss mine about 6 times a year or maybe more. I have called c.s, wrote emails to corporate,..."