Purchased a 29" spinner bag on Nov 28th - a "black Friday" - deal for $100.It had the wheels snapped off on my very first trip in December (Dec 13th).

The airline (Delta) let me file a claim but they told me that because the wheels were an external part of the bag, they were not responsible for the damage. I contacted the manufacturer and they, of course, told me it was the airlines fault and they would not replace or repair the bag. The bag was not over weight (only 40 lbs in a 29" bag). The bag was VERY hard to handle with the broken wheels for the duration of my trip.

$100 down the drain and all I got for it was a sore arm.

I will NEVER buy this product or another piece of luggage by Dockers.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of spinner bag from Dockers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dockers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dockers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

I purchased a piece of Dockers spinner luggage in December.Used the bag three times and last time as I was rolling it the wheel came off.

Called Dockers/Olivett and they told me I had to ship the luggage to them. I estimate that to cost about $25-35, and she couldn't tell me if they would repair or send new luggage. After reading all the negative reviews, I doubt the repaired or new piece would last long either. Just a piece of junk!!!

won't buy Dockers luggage Again and hope no one else does.They should pay for repair shipment.

I had the exact same thing happen on a different airline.The Dockers spinner came off the baggage carousel with a wheel missing, which made it hard to handle for the remainder of the trip.

Also, by then it was so scratched and dented it looked pretty bad too.I would not recommend this brand or type of luggage.